Tuesday 7 September 2010

Blogs: Changing The Blog Layout

My blog appeared to be very bland, it lacked the energetic style of what most blogs have. So I decided to give the blog a boost of colour and a lively background, more to create an interesting style than a useful one.
I clicked on the "Design" Tab and then onto "Template Designer".
In "Templates", I chose the design "Awesome Inc", but I still thought it lacked an interesting style:
So I then went onto the "Background" link, and instantly I could see which image would give the blog a more lively and exciting characteristic:
Finally, I tweaked the background colours, font colours and changed the font to "Georgia" in the "Advanced" link, so that the text could easily be read against the abstract background. This was so it could tailor for aesthetic needs and visual needs. The final design is shown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment